We provide comprehensive auditing & assurance services in Delhi India to clients in different spheres of business. Our services include:
- Statutory Audit : of both Public and Private Companies, Banks, Financial Institutions, PSU's, LLP’s, Partnership firms and Sole-Proprietorship
- Internal Audit : Focus is to ensure strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions. Safeguarding of assets, adequate delegation of authority over key control areas and compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines are other focus areas.
- Tax Audit : To prepare report in Form 3CA/3CB including annexure in Form 3CD as per Section 44AB of the Income-Tax Act.
- Transfer Pricing Audit : Preparing report in Form 3CEB and study the appropriate method to be used depending on the nature of transaction.
- Process / Transaction : A process audit is an examination of results to determine whether the activities, resources and behaviors that cause them are being managed efficiently and effectively.
- Management Audit : To assess the systems, methods and policies followed by an entity’s management in the administration and the use of resources, tactical and strategic planning, and employee and organizational improvement
- Investigation : is carried out when a lapse already exists in an organization in order to pin point the reason and person involved in it so that responsibility for such lapse could be fixed.
- Stock Audit : is carried out on behalf of banks and financial institutions. The objective is to ensure that the security against which funds are lent by the bank is safe and valued correctly.
- Due Diligence : we assist clients in conducting financial, legal and accounting reviews in case of mergers, acquisitions and investments. A sound understanding of local laws, regulations and accounting practices enables us to vet all critical issues in detail.