K. B. Chandna & Co. was incorporated in 1961 for the purpose of providing specialised services in the field of Audit, Taxation, Finance, Company Affairs, Accounting Consultancy Services, Management Consultancy, Accounts, etc.
List of Partners
|S.No.||Name||Qualification||Year of Enrolment|
|1.||Mr. K. B. Chandna||F.C.A.||1961|
|2.||Mr. Sanjeev Chandna||F.C.A.||1988|
|3.||Mr. Onil Chandna||F.C.A.||1988|
|4.||Mr. Kanwal Ahuja||F.C.A.||1995|
|5.||Ms. Sumati Chandna||F.C.A.||1997|
|6.||Mr. Rajesh Maira||A.C.A.||1989|
Profile of Senior Partners
MR K. B. CHANDNA
Mr K.B.Chandna, with post-qualification experience of more than 55 years, is the founder partner of our firm. He completed his Bachelors from the Delhi University in Economics in 1957. Thereafter, he qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1961 and joined National Buildings Construction Corporation, a PSU as head of Finance. However, he left the Corporation soon and thereafter started his own practice as a sole-proprietor. He is a dynamic person and pillar of strength of our firm. He is a specialist in the field of Taxation. His strengths are in the following areas:
- Corporate & Non- Corporate
- Petitions before The Settlement Commission and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal etc.
- Tax implications in Foreign collaboration agreements for Indian as well as Overseas collaborators.
- Taxation for NRI's.
- Corporate restructuring
Mr. Chandna in addition holds directorship in various companies.
MR. SANJEEV CHANDNA
Mr Sanjeev Chandna, with post-qualification experience of over32 years, ejoined the firm in 1988. He completed his Bachelors from the Delhi University in Commerce in 1984 and thereafter qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1988. He brings along with him dynamism and fresh ideas to the firm. He specialises in Audit and Corporate Law Matters. His strengths are in the following areas:
- Statutory audit of Public and Private Sector Undertakings.
- Statutory audit of Banks and Insurance Companies.
- Internal audit.
- Arranging funds from Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Company Law matters.
MR. ONIL CHANDNA
Mr Onil Chandna, with post-qualification experience of over 25 years joined the firm in 1995. . He completed his Bachelors from the Delhi University in Commerce in 1991 and thereafter qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1995. Recently, to upgrade his knowledge and broaden the scope of practice, he qualified as a Diploma holder in Information Systems Audit course conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is a specialist in the field of Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation, Audit, Financial Management & FEMA matters. His strengths are in the following areas:
- Valuation of business including valuation of shares.
- Design of financial and accounting formats.
- Statutory Audit of Banks, NBFCs and companies.
- Devising the right structure for a foreign company to set up their base in India and interacting with The Reserve Bank of India and Registrar of Companies for registration of foreign companies in India.
- FEMA and Company Law matters.
Mr Kanwal Ahuja, with post-qualification experience of over 25 years, joined the firm in 1995. He completed his Bachelors and Masters from the Meerut University in Commerce and thereafter qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1995.Areas of specialisation:
- Audit of Banks and Public and Private sector undertakings.
- Company Law Matters
- Taxation of Corporate and Non-Corporate bodies including NRI's.
MS. SUMATI CHANDNA
Ms. Sumati Chandna, with post -qualification experience of over 24 years joined the firm in 2009. She completed her bachelors from Delhi University in Commerce in 1993 , and thereafter qualified as a C.A. in 1997. She is a specialist in the field of Audit , Taxation and Accounting.Areas of specialisation:
- Audit of Foreign companies
MR. RAJESH MAIRA
Mr. Rajesh Maira with post - qualification experience of over 25 years is a specialist in the field of Taxation & Company Law.Areas of specialisation:
- Company Law
EMPANELMENT OF THE FIRM
KBC is empanelled with all major Banks of India, Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Financial Institutions, LIC and Co-operative Societies.